What SHE Offers at your Location
SHE travels to your state or country through sponsored travel.
You might already represent a group at your workplace, club or another association, but if you don’t, spreading the word in a variety of ways is most helpful through media outlets, email lists, Facebook, other social media, newsletters, print and radio interviews to name a few. You could also consider distributing literature and promotional materials to Wellness, Yoga and Meditation Centers, Spas and Human Resource Departments, if you work for a company or corporation … and of course, word-of-mouth referral through family, friends and coworkers.
- Once a sponsor has a minimum of 12 people who are interested in scheduling, a date would then be provided.
- Then one half of the *total fee would be due and non-refundable.
- The remainder would be due two weeks prior to the event and non-refundable.
- In the event of a life death emergency or unsafe weather conditions that would prohibit traveling, another date would be provided for the person to be seen at the Lenair Self(s) Healing Center in Massachusetts.
- If the event is held in a foreign country, the person has the option of being seen there with additional fees
- When a Minimum of 12 people, (based on two people a daily over a 6-day period – 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon) On the 7th day the sponsor would be seen in the a.m.
- The sponsor is responsible to provide a quiet, uncluttered, well ventilated airy room that would have a recliner or comfortable couch. A comfortable chair & small desk for Ms. Lenair. Also, no fluorescent and overhead lights and an adjacent bathroom is needed.
- a small office for the person assisting Ms. Lenair
- The sponsor would be providing an assistant to prepare clients with some initial paperwork and to transcribe, if the client needs assistance.
*the total fee per experience would be based on where the sponsor is located and the number of people that would be scheduled.